The MTN BUSHFIRE Festival sees some of Africa’s best artists performing in an intimate and 100% socially responsible festival. Lauded by CNN as one of the “7 African music festivals you really have to see”, and recently named as BBC’s Top African Festival, MTN BUSHFIRE is Eswatini’s internationally acclaimed music & arts festival that celebrates creative expression whilst promoting social responsibility, stimulating the economy and drawing talent and tourists from across Africa and around the world.
Johannesburg to MTN Bushfire
- Departure on Friday 24th May 2019 will be at 10am from Sandton (Gautrain Station) and 10:30am from OR TAMBO (Terminal B Departures). We will make a brief stop at ALZU Petro-port before heading for the Swazi border.
- We will arrive at MTN Bushfire around 4pm, where we will receive festival and camping passes. The festival begins at 6pm.
- Breakfast on Saturday, Sunday and Monday will be served from 6am till 11 am. Vegetarian options available.
- Departure time on Monday from MTN Bushfire to Johannesburg will be 10am.
- Return trip Johannesburg / eSwatini(Swaziland)
- Full festival main Arena Ticket
- Official MTN Bushfire T-Shirt
- 3 Nights Camping + Breakfast
- 3 Men Sleeper tent already erected (Sharing x2) + Pillow
- Departs at 10:00 am from Sandton ( Gautrain Station)
and 10:30am OR Tambo