- The Half Day Safari – Morning: The early morning gives you a good start for your game viewing as the bush comes alive and animals become active, start grazing and moving to the water holes before the heat of the day drives them to shelter in the shade of the bush and trees. This safaris is approx. 6 hours, including transfer and gate time as well as 1 hour breakfast stop at one of the camps.
- Kruger National Park
Kruger National Park, in northeastern South Africa, is one of Africa’s largest game reserves. Its high density of wild animals includes the Big 5: lions, leopards, rhinos, elephants and buffalos. Hundreds of other mammals make their home here, as do diverse bird species such as vultures, eagles and storks. Mountains, bush plains and tropical forests are all part of the landscape.
Need to Know
- Rates include entry fee to the Kruger National Park.
- ID documents/passport are required for entry into the Kruger National Park
- Breakfast excluded, please bring cash for that
- Set pickup point is at Perry’s Bridge Hazyview
- Collection at Lodges may incur additional transfer fees
- Maximum of 10 guests per open vehicle
- Half day safari- approximately 6 hours
- Minimum 2 people and maximum 10 people