- The Half Day Safari – Afternoon: This is the time when the nocturnal animals begin to stir. After about 2 hours of game viewing, you will stop at one of the camps for a quick break, before continuing with your game drive and return to Hazyview. Afternoon safaris are approx. 5 hours including transfer and gate time, and a short refreshment stop.
- Kruger National Park
Kruger National Park, in northeastern South Africa, is one of Africa’s largest game reserves. Its high density of wild animals includes the Big 5: lions, leopards, rhinos, elephants and buffalos. Hundreds of other mammals make their home here, as do diverse bird species such as vultures, eagles and storks. Mountains, bush plains and tropical forests are all part of the landscape.
Need to Know
- Rates include entry fee to the Kruger National Park.
- ID documents/passport are required for entry into the Kruger National Park
- Break Snack excluded, please bring cash for that
- Set pickup point is at Perry’s Bridge Hazyview
- Collection at Lodges may incur additional transfer fees
- Maximum of 10 guests per open vehicle
- Half day safari- approximately 6 hours
- Minimum 2 people and maximum 10 people