- Private Vehicle: When you book a private safari is exactly that- private with only you, your family and/or friends on the vehicle! This is the recommended way for families with children younger than 6 years to enjoy a safari in the Kruger National Park. Private vehicle pickup within 20km of the Perry’s Bridge in Hazyview.
- Kruger National Park
Kruger National Park, in northeastern South Africa, is one of Africa’s largest game reserves. Its high density of wild animals includes the Big 5: lions, leopards, rhinos, elephants and buffalos. Hundreds of other mammals make their home here, as do diverse bird species such as vultures, eagles and storks. Mountains, bush plains and tropical forests are all part of the landscape.
Need to Know
- R5850.00 is for the whole trip irrespective of how many people up to the maximum
- Rates exclude entry fee to the Kruger National Park.
- ID documents/passport are required for entry into the Kruger National Park
- Break and lunch excluded, please bring cash for that
- Set pickup point is at Perry’s Bridge Hazyview
- Collection at Lodges may incur additional transfer fees
- Maximum of 10 guests per open vehicle
- Full day safari- approximately 10 hours