- The Full Day Safari allows you the time to drive further into the park giving you the best chance to sight game which moves around freely in the Kruger Park, and experience the varied nature, sights and sounds of this world renowned wildlife reserve. The safari is approximately 10 hours, including transfers time, gate time and breaks at the camps for breakfast and lunch.
- Kruger National Park
Kruger National Park, in northeastern South Africa, is one of Africa’s largest game reserves. Its high density of wild animals includes the Big 5: lions, leopards, rhinos, elephants and buffalos. Hundreds of other mammals make their home here, as do diverse bird species such as vultures, eagles and storks. Mountains, bush plains and tropical forests are all part of the landscape.
Need to Know
- Rates include entry fee to the Kruger National Park.
- ID documents/passport are required for entry into the Kruger National Park
- Breakfast and lunch excluded, please bring cash for that
- Set pickup point is at Perry’s Bridge Hazyview
- Collection at Lodges may incur additional transfer fees
- Maximum of 10 guests per open vehicle
- Full day safari- approximately 10-11 hours
- Minimum 2 people and maximum 10 people