- The largest animal rehabilitation Centre in South Africa!
- Wherever possible, rehabilitated animals and birds are returned to the wild. Those that are not so fortunate due to the nature and extent of their injuries, are used to educate the many people who visit Moholoholo each year.
- Come and witness the caring of poisoned, injured and abandoned wild animals on the 1 and half to 2 hour guided walking tour where you can see lion, leopard, hyena, cheetah, serval, lynx, honey badger, eagles, vultures, wild dogs and many more. No interactions with the wildlife are permitted.
Need to Know
- 2 tour a day
- Closed on Sundays
- Saturdays open for one tour (peak season)
- Kids under 7 years is free