Shangaan River Club at Hippo Hollow Country Estate. Here you will discover a cultural experience like no other on offer in the restaurants in Hazyview Mpumalanga, combining traditional storytelling and entertainment with a Shangaan feast.
- We collect you at a central pick-up point in Hazyview and depart for the Kruger National Park, home to the greatest diversity of wildlife in South Africa for an afternoon of some of the finest game viewing on the continent.
- Then immerse yourself in a feast of culture with a night of Shangaan song and dance. An African banquet with an impressive selection of Shangaan and South African mouth-watering dishes served from traditional cast-iron pots completes your entertaining Shangaan experience.
Need to Know
- Afternoon Safari pickup at Perry’s Bridge central pickup point
- Duration is 5 hours for safari plus transfers and 3 hours for the show/dinner all 8 hours
- Rates include entry to the Kruger Park and banquet dinner
- ID documents/passport are required for entry into the Kruger National Park
- Drinks are for your own account