Hazyview Elephant Sanctuary has African elephants and offers an interactive elephant experience. We offer hands-on educational elephant interactions with smaller groups of people.
- Become immersed in the experience of “A day in the life of an Elephant” with Kasper and Kitso, our rescued African Elephants. Spend 4 hours with our professional guides and handlers experiencing and learning more about these gentle giants and their care, management, feeding, behaviour and husbandry, and participating in the classic “Trunk-in-Hand” experience.
- Enjoy lunch at Perry’s Bridge (for own account) before we head for a guided open Vehicle Kruger Park afternoon safari, for some of the best game viewing that Africa has to offer!
Need to Know
- Drive yourself to Elephant Sanctuary to start at 7h30 sharp
- Afternoon Safari pickup at Perry’s Bridge central pickup point
- Duration is 4 hours for “BOGFOOT” and 5 hours for the afternoon safari drive all 9 hours
- Rates include entry to the Kruger Park and Elephant Sanctuary
- ID documents/passport are required for entry into the Kruger National Park
- Lunch and drinks for your own account