The Panorama Route is a scenic road in South Africa connecting several cultural and natural points of interest. The route, steeped in the history of South Africa, is in Mpumalanga province, centered around the Blyde River Canyon, the world’s third largest canyon.
- On this tight schedule tour, we set out from Hazyview at 9am for a convenient half-day tour of the Panorama region’s stunning natural highlights.
Need to Know
- Pickup at Perry’s Bridge central pickup point
- Duration is half day between 9am to 1pm
- Included is all entry fees
- Drinks for your own account