The Panorama Route is a scenic road in South Africa connecting several cultural and natural points of interest. The route, steeped in the history of South Africa, is in Mpumalanga province, centered around the Blyde River Canyon, the world’s third largest canyon.
- Take a full day to appreciate the magnificent scenery of this unique part of the Kruger Lowveld Region. The Panorama route offers a kaleidoscope of breath-taking scenery, natural beauty and African diversity. This guided full day tour is fun for the whole family and the views are unforgettable.
- On this guided day drive in an air-conditioned vehicle, guest can see rugged mountains as well as the impressive Blyde River Canyon (the only green canyon, and 3rd largest canyon on the planet) with a view of the Three Rondavels. Visit the picturesque waterfalls, before absorbing the view as far as the eye can see from the aptly named God’s Window on the edge of the escarpment.
- Along the route we visit the famous Bourke’s Luck Potholes – deep cylindrical cavities formed by thousands of years of water erosion at the confluence of the Blyde and Treur Rivers..
Need to Know
- Pickup at Perry’s Bridge central pickup point
- Duration is full day between 9am to 4pm
- Included are all entry fees
- Excluded are all meals and drinks for you own account