Located between the Outeniqua Mountains and the Indian Ocean, Knysna is a town in the Western Cape Province of South Africa. Perennially green, Knysna is part of the famed Garden Route on a South African vacation.
The Garden Route is legendary for its awesome natural beauty. From Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, this touring idea journeys across spectacular mountain passes and along a pristine coastline boasting some of South Africa’s top resorts.
Weekend away includes:
- Return Flights
- Transfers from George airport
- Strawberry picking at Red-berry farm
- Two nights stay at Senate boutique guesthouse
- Break fast and dinner
- Oyster and Champagne sunset boat cruise
- Dinner at the Waterfront
- Breathtaking view over the suspension bridge at the Tsitsikama National Park
- Wine tasting
- Shisanyama experience
- Interaction and feeding Elephants
- Beach day and knysna heads
NB!! This package starts on Saturdays to Mondays. (Weekly)