Sleep Africa has an objective is to sell African travel experiences to the world; hence our slogan is “TRUE AFRICAN HOLIDAY EXPERIENCE”. We have developed an electronic business platform which provides capability to disseminate information on South Africa and African travel to interested parties.
This policy is applicable to all users who make use of Sleep Africa Websites and all other facilities support with travel experience.
To assure all users of the websites (www.sleepafrica.co.za) and all other facilities about the protection of their personal data collected on the website.
Users: stakeholders or any person making use of Sleep Africa website.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
User’s subscription to the website or data collected by any of our agents may be required to provide personal information. The personal information collected on this site and via any other Sleep Africa platform is used for the purpose for which it is requested:
• Contact information for stakeholders seeking information is collected in order for us to contact that person to provide information about our services. This information may be stored on our servers in Sleep Africa. Such information is usually deleted as space requires or in the normal course of business, but can be amended or deleted upon request. To review, amend, or delete user information, contact email@example.com. Users are required to provide their name, contact information and the approximate dates they visited the websites.
• Contact information, such as user name, address, telephone number, or email address, for consumers, investors or customers with questions, concerns, complaints, inquiries, requests for information or technical support questions, is used to respond to the request for information. This information may be stored on our servers in Sleep Africa. Such information is usually deleted as space requires or in the normal course of business, but can be amended or deleted upon request. To review, amend, or delete user information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org . Users are required to provide their name, contact information and the approximate dates they visited the websites.
• When signing up for an email newsletter or alert at the websites, Sleep African will use that address to deliver the email newsletter that has been requested. To review or delete user information or to opt-out of any newsletter, contact email@example.com.
COLLECTION AND USE OF NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
• Sleep Africa may use persistent cookies, clear GIFs and log file information (such as Internet Protocol Address and referring URLs) about user activity at this site in order to understand website usage and to resolve any problems, for example, in navigation thus enhancing the user experience at this site. Information about those cookies or website usage is not combined with either any ad-serving cookies or email cookies nor is information about the cookie or log file information linked with any personal information a user may have provided at the website/s.
• If a user has visited this site by clicking on a banner ad for our products and services, a temporary or “session” cookie may be set on the user’s browser. This cookie will contain either an identification number for the ad that was clicked on, or will contain an identification number for the site that was visited when the user clicked on the banner ad. After the user has arrived at any of the Sleep Africa, and requests further information from Sleep Africa about their products and services, the personal information provided during that request will be linked to the information in the session cookie so that Sleep Africa can measure the effectiveness of the advertising. As this is a session cookie, it will disappear from the user’s cookie folder once the browser has been closed.
INFORMATION SHARING OR DISCLOSURE
Sleep African may provide users’ information to their agents, or their agents may collect information from users on their behalf if Sleep Africa has contracted with a third party to provide some part of the information or service that the user has requested. By written agreement, these agents are required to implement similar security measures and will process user information only as authorized by Sleep Africa to fulfil the service that they have been contracted to provide.
Other than agents who act on Sleep Africa’s behalf, information provided by users at this site will not be transferred to unrelated third parties, unless Sleep Africa has a user’s permission to do so. Personal information provided to this site is subject to disclosure pursuant to judicial or other government subpoenas, warrants or orders.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
Sleep Africa may amend this policy from time to time. Notification to users will be made by posting a prominent announcement on our website pages if changes are made in the way personal information is used. For questions or concerns about the information collected or used at this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
CHANGES IN CORPORATE STRUCTURE
Sleep Africa engages third parties that help it deliver its banner advertisements and other online communications. The third parties may collect and use information about Sleep Africa’s customers to help us understand the offers, promotions, and types of advertising that are most appealing to its customers. The personal information they collect is aggregated and cannot be linked to a person. If you do not wish your personal information to be used in this way, please notify us.
Third party vendors, including Google and DoubleClick, show Sleep Africa’s ads on sites on the internet.